Selling your home
At CCL Property we understand that your property is likely to be one of, if not the, largest asset you own. Our services never lose sight of this and are designed to make a sale as smooth and straightforward as possible.
From our offices in Elgin in Moray we provide full national coverage across Scotland. Being located in Moray means we have an intimate knowledge of the surrounding areas and a real understanding of what it takes to sell residential properties successfully throughout the country.
Every seller has a dedicated relationship manager appointed who will take responsibility for their transaction and act as the primary point of contact at all times.
We take a modern and innovative approach to marketing, yet combine the latest technology with a traditional and personal approach to customer care, being 'hands on' seven days a week.
We have invested in the latest innovative software and telephone systems and we are able to contact all of our potential purchasers immediately a property comes to the market. We pride ourselves on providing prompt feedback to clients and discussing all comments, whether positive or negative in order that, where necessary, we can agree and adjust your specific marketing plan quickly and efficiently in order to maximise the potential of your property.
Our service at a glance:
- Free market appraisals & valuations that accurately reflect both the property and market conditions
- Individual marketing plans tailored to you and your property’s needs
- Every client has a dedicated relationship manager appointed
- Interactive Floor Plans to help generate more enquiries
- HD photography to help generate more enquiries
- Local Service, National Coverage
- Customer/client log-in to access your personal account 24/7/365
- Huge internet coverage that ensures properties listed with us reach hundreds of potential buyers or tenants, who visit our carefully selected choice of websites and social media platforms, every minute of every day
- Value for Money - Our fees are completely transparent with no hidden costs or surprises
- Peace of mind – We are members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme and abide by their strict codes of conduct. In the unlikely event of you being unhappy with any aspect of our service, they are able to provide independent adjudication and redress.
Delivering exceptional customer service is central to what we do. We put you, our client, at the heart of the selling process and work closely with you to achieve a sale.
Whatever your property needs, we are here to help and so please contact us to discuss your personal requirements. You are assured of a friendly and personal response.